Hot Water Pressure Washing
Pressure washing is an exceptional method of providing the hard surfaces of your home with high quality cleaning that can remove even the most stubborn stains. But there are some stains that require a little bit more than simple pressurized water. Some stains, like oil, grease and gum aren't going to be easy to remove. Luckily, Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning utilizes a special method of cleaning that can get rid of even these stubborn contaminants. With our full line of hot water pressure washing services, you can rest assured that no matter what kind of stains you have on your home's exterior surfaces, our experienced pros will be able to clear them away. Some stains may never come out even with hot water since concrete is a porous material. The longer the stain is present, the harder it is to clean.
When it comes to hot water pressure washing in the Waynesboro area, there are a couple of key elements that enable them to successfully remove oil, grease and gum where other exterior cleaning services might fail to do so.
- Heat - this creates the high speed molecular action that allows the detergents to clean more effectively and reduce the surface tension of the water to allow it to penetrate these spots.
- Agitation - This is caused by the pressurized water, and the use of our surface cleaner with two rotating pressure washer tips designed to clean without damage and will not leave wand marks.
- Detergents – These work to chemically break the bonds of the oil, grease and gum that adhere to hard surfaces. These detergents use softening agents that loosen the bonds and help it to break free.
When To Use Hot Water Pressure Washing
If your property has any hard surfaces with buildup of grease, oil, or gum, using hot water is going to be the more effective versus standard pressure washing, especially when paired with the right cleaning agents. This makes hot water pressure washing an extremely effective method of cleaning for surfaces like driveways, garage floors, and sidewalks, that can be subjected to particularly rough stains.
To learn more about how we get out even the toughest grime with hot water pressure washing in Waynesboro, VA or the surrounding areas, please call Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning at 540-949-6277 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Important Reasons to Get Your Deck Pressure Washed - Here we are once again smack-dab in the middle of the warmer months. The weather's finally nice once more, and you can hardly keep yourself inside. Yes, now more than ever you'll be saying thanks for that beautiful deck in your backyard -- the perfect place to invite friends over for some summer fun. … Read More
- 3 Important Reasons To Start Your Spring Cleaning With Your Roof - With spring just a few short weeks away, many homeowners all over the country are gearing up and getting ready for spring cleaning. While there are certainly a number of things around your home that could use some attention after the beating the winter months inflicted, it might be in your best interest to put your roof at the top of your list of priorities. Your roof is easily one of the most important surfaces on the entirety of your home, and the winter months can be particularly harsh on it. For this reason, it is always a good idea to start your spring cleaning and improvement projects with your roof before you move on to anything else … Read More
Why Choose Us
When home and business owners in the Waynesboro area are looking for a pressure washing contractor they can trust to deliver an immaculate clean without damaging the surface or the finish of their home or business, they know to give us a call. For nearly ten years, we have been delivering unmatched pressure washing services to all of our local customers, and we look forward to being around to help them for many more. If you are looking for a professional pressure washing company who will tailor their services to fit your specific cleaning needs, there is no need to look any farther than the experts here at Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning.